Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The interrogations begins.

Woo hoo. Finally, our turn to mess around with the junior's minds has arrived! While last year's interviews were basically interviews, with a more relaxed atmosphere around, and the seniors giving everyone a fun environment to mess around with.

Obviously, that was so boring.

So, this year, we decided to do it in a LT, lights out and stuff. It's rather amazing, especially with questions such as "Who do you dislike in the Exco", and the usual "Who do you NOT recommend to be in the exco?" =D

The sight of the J1s being fustrated, pissed, and stressed.....man, I need to do this more often. Haha.

THIS is interview man! Last year's pillowfight isn't much. Some people breakdown under stress, but many more perform better. This is one great way to see whether people can handle stress, or whether they will be above my expectations.

One thing I noticed though, was that everyone was trying to be a VP. Sad, because it means that no one wants to carry the responsibility of being the president. And why not? Everyone thinks that they cannot take the stress. Only 1 has applied so far, with the rest playing it safe by holding back on their chips.

Interesting. If you want to risk it all, then you will get it. That's what I always believe in.

There's still the monday batch, but I think the posts are more or less settled by now. Haha.

Amusing.
--

I wonder if she has a boyfriend. That guy today seems to be very close to her. Perhaps she's the "Hands-off" material?

I don't know.

I hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home